Spot the difference for kids and adults
Find out six differences form the picture above. Both the pictures are similar except for some little changes.
Spot the difference is a fun game that helps your child to concentrate, think, and learn to notice detail.
• If you have a computer printer, print out the pages and let your child draw marks where they see something different. If you don’t have a printer, just expand the image on your computer or phone and look at the pictures together.
• When you identified the objects you see, you exercised your occipital lobe, which is the visual processing centre in your brain
• When you analyzed the spatial relationship between the objects, you exercised your occipital lobe and parietal lobe, which is responsible for integrating censory information
• When you had to memorize the objects in the left picture and compare them to the ones in the right picture, you made use of your short-term memory and this process involved your frontal and parietal lobes
• When you needed to mark down the locations where you saw the difference, you exercised your frontal lobe, which is linked to your capability of planning, paying attention and movement.
Digital download (1 PDF) 25 pages
We truly appreciate getting your criticism. In the event that you’ve got any inconvenience, it would be ideal if you let us know.
We will be happy to do anything I can to assist you appreciate your purchase. Thank you exceptionally much for going by my shop.